Equestrian Links - Pennsylvania
- Last Chance Ranch - Equine Rescue
- Last Chance Ranch, located in Quakertown, Pennsylvania is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated
to the rescue and rehabilitation of equine, companion, & small farm animals.
- Mid Atlantic Horse Rescue
- Many of the horses saved by MAHR ran at Delaware, Philadelphia Park and/or Penn National. Decorated horseshoes made from actual shoes worn by horses at Philly Park are available in the Visitors Center gift shop.
- Bucks County Horse Park
- The Bucks County Horse Park, part of the Bucks County Park System, is a unique facility dedicated to the
preservation of natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, it provides
a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and disciplines of riding.
- Pennsylvania National Horse Show
- The Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Exhibition Center,
Cameron & Maclay Sts., Harrisburg, PA
- Tinicum Park Polo Club
- Polo matches on Saturdays from May to October
at Tinicum Park, 963 River Rd/ Route 32, Bucks County, PA
- Pennsylvania Equestrian Magazine
- Read by 30,000 horse owners in Pennsylvania and beyond.
- Bucks County Equestrian Magazine
- Serving equestrians in and around Bucks County
- Special Equestrians
- A non-profit therapeutic riding program for children and adults with physical, mental and
emotional disabilities who live in Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, and surrounding counties.
- Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association
- PHBA is responsible for all aspects of the Pennsylvania Breeding Fund, including administration, promotion and
maintenance of the official registry of PA-Bred race horses and Pennsylvania stallions.
- Standardbred Breeders Association of PA
- Representing the interests of Pennsylvania Standardbred horse breeders in the bright future of the
Pennsylvania harness racing industry.
Equestrian Links - New Jersey
- Jersey Equine
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture - events, facilities, racing, equine links
- Horse Park of New Jersey
- The 147 acre Horse Park of New Jersey in Stone Tavern, Monmouth County, is the result of a unique public, private partnership.
The land was purchased by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection with Green Acres funds. The New Jersey Department of Agriculture continues to assist in the development of the Park into a world class equine exhibition facility.
- New Jersey Equine Calendar
- Statewide calendar
- Equine Links
- Associations, Authorities, Equestrian Teams
- Cowtown Rodeo
- A stop on the professional circuit for hundreds of cowboys and cowgirls from across the nation. One of only two
weekly PRCA-sanctioned rodeos in America.
- Unwanted Horse Coalition
- The mission of the Unwanted Horse Coalition is to reduce the number of unwanted horses and to improve their
welfare through education and the efforts of organizations committed to the health, safety, and responsible care
and disposition of these horses.
Equestrian Links - National
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation
- The United States Equestrian Team Foundation supports equestrian athletes, promotes international
excellence, and builds for the future of equestrian sports.
- Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- The mission of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is to improve the economics,
integrity and pleasure of the sport on behalf of owners and breeders.
- American Horse Council
- The AHC is the association that represents all segments of our nation's diverse horse industry.
- American Quarter Horse Association